Tuesday 26 November 2013

Reclaimed... Still!

This week I have reclaimed something in a big way.

After months of anxiety, doubting what I believe and questioning my self, I am finally feeling okay.
About all of those things.

I've also realised some things about myself and about God.

I've realised that I am likeable, friendly, warm and made in the image of God.
I've realised that I am loved by God.
I've realised that I don't have to earn God's grace - He gave it freely through Jesus.
I've realised that I don't have to take on board what other people think of me.
I've realised that I am not under law, but under grace.
I've realised how blessed and loved I am by people around me.

Some of these things I've realised for the first time, others I have realised afresh and in a new and real way.







No comments:

Post a Comment